Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


What I'm wearing:
Cat print top- Zara
Red High-waisted shorts- Zara
white skinny belt- Forever 21
Black purse with gold chain- Vintage
Black wedges- Zara

Almost done with my written exams guys! But then I have 2 weeks of studying to prepare for my other school exams T^T
I decided to take a study break the other day and took a walk into my local Zara. I found this super cute kitty print shirt and HAD to have it! I freaking love cats (that why my friends joke that I'll probably end up alone with 100 cats) so I felt it was necessary to own a shirt with some kitties on it ;)
I'll be back with more posts soon! 
Oh oh! Also forgot to mention that I'll be traveling to Japan in July with my awesome friend Alexia(who has amazing style!!) so I'll definitely be posting and blogging loads! Stay tuned! It's going to be CRAZY

-Nicole


6 comments:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to see the japan post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ah that post will come once I finish with school ;) before that I have another post ready with pictures from a fancy-shmancy party ;D

      Delete
  2. Great Look! Love your Hairstyle ;)

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can finally post! LOL!
    This outfit is amazing...Love it!!! :)
    Can't wait to see the hair tutorial... ! :)
    I'm following you on Bloglovin... can't wait to see more posts :)

    xoxo!!

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the fuschia color on you!!! very bright and pretty!
    your hair also looks amazing!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete