Thursday, December 15, 2011

❄Let It Snow❄









Fur coat- from a vintage store in Paris
Read leather purse- Mango
Knit top- Zara
Necklace- Natura
Black lace skirt- H&M
Beige boots- H&M

Though my face does not show it, I am actually quite excited for Christmas, mainly looking forward to not going to school even though I haven't even set up a Christmas tree yet...I KNOW I KNOW I'M VERY BEHIND IN MY CHRISTMAS DECORATING! but hey I least I don't still have the halloween decorations up like last year... had a 'Nightmare before Christmas' thing going on in my house x)
Anyway I was actually on my way to a restaurant with Arianna when we saw how pretty the sparkly lights looked so we decided to snap a few pictures. I was taking her to have some real Italian 'Risotto' which was incredibly delicious. We ordered some deserts and check out how yummy they looked: 

unfortunately the deserts looked tastier than they actually where...but nonetheless It was a really delicious dinner :)

By the way I have my birthday post ready (pfft like a month late) so that will be next, stay tuned ;)

-Nicole

ps. Check out my new Organized Chaos TUMBLR 
and FACEBOOK PAGE  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, YUM! Those look so good. I love fruity deserts, I eat bananas and oranges all the time as late night snacks. that fur looks so comfy too! I would love a very old, vintage fur coat or a faux fur vest. I would be petting it all day haha!

    ReplyDelete