Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Late Birthday










Black lace shirt
Vintage black velvet dress
Black and white coat- Promod
Beige boots- H&M

YAY FINALLY put together my birthday post (like a month later but oh well...)
I wore this outfit on my birthday (8th nov) to school. I had decided to dress up for the special occasion and my friend had offered to take some pictures for me at school but I was too busy eating some delicious nutella cupcakes and I now regret that choice since it took me a month to redo this post..Next time I'll take the pictures AND eat the cupcakes! :)
I adore the little black velvet dress I'm wearing here, it's quite princessy but still dark paired with the lace shirt.
-Nicole
My lovely friend Arianna took these pictures for me, check out her gorgeous blog here
remember to check out my tumblr and facebook page :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Nicole! XXX
    Ta-taa for now,
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei proprio carina (:
    mi piace molto il tuo blog,ti seguo!
    bisous,
    Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tok (im just too lazy to log in but its really me xD)Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:13:00 PM

    Nicole you little pretty awesomeness! ;)
    This looks just so wonderful on you, really. You have the PERFECT body. Wanna change?! Don't care for mine any longer hahah :D You really look wonderfu. It's just stunning. LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tok! :)
    Thank you! you're so sweet! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog--I'll be following! Love your vintage LBD. It's perfect!

    Cheers,

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete