Friday, November 25, 2011

And I Go Back Like A Wave To The Shore

DSCN6804
DSCN6746
DSCN6760
DSCN6756
DSCN6763
DSCN6764
DSCN6765


What I'm wearing
Knit crop top-ZARA
Blue and white patterned high waisted jeans-vintage Versace jeans that my grandma gave to me :)
Beige ankle boots-H&M
DSCN6771
DSCN6775
DSCN6774
DSCN6787
DSCN6795
DSCN6794
DSCN6807


What I'm wearing:
Black and white striped jeans-Darkside
Grey suede heels-Max Mara
Necklace-Natura


Hello again! :) I unfortunately missed the Versace for H&M launch (which I was quite excited about) so  instead I decided to put together an outfit with my vintage Versace jeans that used to be my grandmas since I find that the style and pattern on them is very unique :) I also put together an outfit with another one of my "unusual" pair of jeans: black and white striped Darkside jeans which I bought last year in Dublin .
Still working on the Birthday and Venice posts so stay tuned ;)

-Nicole



                                   

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage Versace pants Niki! xx Sia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WORK IT! You look like a model! Love the Versace pants with the chunky knit sweater! I would totally wear that outfit!

    Ta-taa for now,
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so freaky and I like it :D

    ReplyDelete