Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sinister Breeze

3
6
11
5
8
9
1
10
So It's finally October!! I apologize once again for not posting for such a long time...had to do the SAT's and procrastinate on homework. ANYWAY I've been dressing quite darkly lately (to the point where I have been nicknamed 'Blonde Morticia' by friends, family and teachers) so I will do more posts to show you my "Morticia worthy" outfits :)
Hey it's halloween soon so wearing dark colors is quite right!

In this outfit I decided to lighten it a bit with a light pale pink top to contrast the black clothes that I was wearing. Also went for a cute hairstyle (that makes me feel like a panda)


MORE POSTS SOOOON I SWEAR!
and remember:

what I'm wearing:
Black jacket-H&M
Pale pink loose top-H&M
Black pants-ZARA
Black scarf-ZARA
Boots- store in Spain
Gold and Black necklace- from my parents trip to Egypt (when I was little)

-Nicole

ps.These pictures where taken by my friend Nathalie at school, she's agreed to help me out with taking piks for my blog on friday so expect more posts during the weekend :)


ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE 
http://www.facebook.com/OrganizedChaos.byNicole
I would really appreciate it :) more posts coming soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! You're working those dark colors Nicole!!! Love the hair- it adds a little sweet to your sinister look! ;D MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are awesome! Love the way they lace up! Was always a fan of The Addams Family...just saw the broadway show! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete