Monday, August 22, 2011

Spain ✺

DSCN2224
DSCN2231
DSCN2233
DSCN2242
scary me and my best friend Caitlin :)
DSCN2228
DSCN2245
^ check that kids face out wow xD ahahaha..anyway thats me and my sister Aurora. Don't be fooled by the cutesy sisterly love that seems to be going on here...she was actually choking me or something hahahaha x)

Got back from spain two days ago and I had an aweosme time there ; swimming at the beach in the morning, swimming in the pool in the afternoon and shopping in the evening (or just chilling in the house) :) Caitlin came with as well which just made the trip even more awesome than it already was :D

Stole these pictures from our last night out in the town by the beach from my sisters' camera. The quality of the pictures are not the best but I kinda like the effect they give, I feel like they depict the fun we were having better than a sharp photo would.

I'll be doing more posts now that I'm back for back to school outfits (I start school in september) so I'll be re-doing the outfit from these photos so you can actually see what I'm wearing (might change it up a bit but the idea will be relatively the same)

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Nicole! Glad you and your sister had a great time. Have a great school year!

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo

    ReplyDelete