Friday, August 5, 2011

Palace of Versailles

Visiting the stunning Palace of Versailles was actually not as awesome as I had imagined  ._. 
Don't get me wrong, the Palace is gorgeous and all but the weather that day was horrible! It was freezing cold (the weather made it feel like it was october even though it was July!)which made waiting in line for tickets and visiting the gardens not as amusing as it could have been. 
Other than the fall weather and large amount of people visiting the Palace, the day was quite fun :) 
We even managed to go see the vast gardens of the Palace (which is where Arianna took all the pictures). 
Another upsetting thing that comes to mind when I look through these pictures is my polka-dotted tights: I bought them they day before and the same exact day they RIPPED. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed at how easily they managed to get ruined but my roomate cheered me up by saying that I looked pretty badass with them being ripped so...yeah. xD
If you ignore my whiney complaints, I am very happy that I got to visit the palace, especially with my friends :) CHEESEASCIOUS


IMG_6404IMG_6424IMG_6413IMG_6421IMG_6423IMG_6415IMG_6419IMG_6410IMG_6412IMG_6407
one word: fail. xD 
IMG_6399
What I'm wearing: 
Striped shirt-ZARA
black dress(under the shirt)- H&M
black jacket-H&M
bag-H&M
scarf-ZARA
shoes-CONVERSE
polka-dot tights- TABIO http://www.tabio.com/ discovered this store while I was in London. I was so excited when I saw that Tabio was also in France :). They have a wide range of different cute socks, tights and leggings that are made in Japan :)
Grey hairbow-Vintage scarf I bought in this awesome vintage shop located in St.Paul (Les Marais), Paris. Tied it in a bow and pinned it to my hair 

While we where leaving the Palace to go to the station a randomer shouted OOH LADY GAGA at me...I was honored xD 

♡-Nicole


1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute look!!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete