Wednesday, August 3, 2011

L'été à Paris

Bonjour! (or Bonsoir depending on where you are in the world)
I have recently returned from a whole month in Paris where I attended Parsons Summer Intensive Studies Pre-College Fashion in Paris course :)
I'm just going to start off by saying that it was the most amazing and inspiring month of my life. I finally met people with my same interests and aspirations, I wasn't considered weird. I WAS WITH MY PEOPLE :')
And I also obviously learned so much about fashion design. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 6 or 7 years old. i've been drawing and painting my whole life and it was finally appreciated like it always should have been...(my school is a sciencey nerd-fest I swear)
Any way In Paris I met and befriended Arianna, a fellow blogger (whose blog is freaking gorgeous and girly, go check her ouuuut : http://www.coolgirlstyle.com/  ). She has seriously helped me figure out this blog thing, she created my whole blog basically ;) 
Anyway I am so grateful for this amazing month in Paris ♡

Here are some pictures Arianna took of me while we where around the cathedral of Chartres (first school field trip week 1)
264082_2050126184789_1593533041_31974012_4935796_n
IMG_6084
IMG_6086
IMG_6011
IMG_6004
IMG_6096271052_2229023723148_1174478252_2646663_7529371_n
this cute picture was taken by Kyra (on the right) who is another awesome friend I met, in Paris, from Hong Kong :)

what I'm wearing:
sheer teal skirt-American Apparel
Black hotpants(under the skirt)-American Apparel
black top and black jacket- H&M
bag- H&M
scarf-Zara
hairbow(which is partially visible in the last picture) is from a cute little french shop there was around the town. It's basically fabric with a wire inside so you can wrap it around your head and twist the ends together to make a cute bow :) I bought two, a floral blue one and a floral pink one.
shitty old shoes I only use for travel now xD- converse

There are my more pictures to come so stay tuned and alert for my next post ;)

 ♡-Nicole

and yes those are real glasses :3

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing Nicole! A talented fashionista on your way to the design world! I'm so happy I met you!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, Arianna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha arianna xD thank you! :) if it wasnt for you this blog would still be shittay x)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It’s really cute! And your hair is adorable btw :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!! Love your blog, thanks for sharing your link with me :)
    Following you now, if you could return the favour that would be awesome!!

    Danielle
    xo

    Hey I checked out your blog, its great, and im now following!! :)
    if you could return the favour that would be awesome.

    Danielle

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete