Monday, May 9, 2011

A condensed introduction

   Well I'll be starting off this blog a bit..randomly xD
I've recently come back from London(for vacation) where I bought the most epic pair of shoes...EVER (in my opinion)
My lovely electric blue Creepers :


I'll be posting pictures of what I wear soon. I love fashion, especially Japanese street style and my friends have finally convinced me to start a fashion blog (which I've actually been thinking about doing for a while now). When I go to university I want to study fashion design, It's been my dream since I was..5? 
One of my biggest fashion Inspirations is Bebe Zeva (her blog is FATED TO BE HATED check it out if you haven't), her style is just...ridiculously awesome in so many ways.Also, she seems like an awesome person :)

I dont know what else to say for the moment so here's a little sumthin' sumthin' to give you an idea of what kind of person I am :)

 
stay tuned? 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dear!!!! All your outfits are so adorable and stylish! I can say you have an unique wearing way! Congrats for that

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete